Plus One Life Gh
- To establish and operate an effective system to educate individuals on health and safety hazards and how to avoid them.
- To establish and effective and innovative educational system to teach Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and First Aid to target institutions and communities.
- To form rescue teams (RTMs) that will provide immediate and temporary care for injuries or sudden illnesses until more advanced care can be obtained to victims.
- To build cohesion and collaboration between emergency medical services and community rescue teams to prevent loss of lives.
- To establish and operate an effective system to help inculcate the culture of preventive health among target communities.
- To offer counselling services to individuals suffering from dietary and lifestyle related conditions.
To be a leading organization in medical emergency rescue and preventive health in Africa
To pragmatically prevent accidents and save lives during medical emergencies as well as promote healthy living.
To establish and operate an effective system to educate individuals on health and safety hazards and how to avoid them.
Meet The Team
Peter Paul Akanko
Founder and President
Dr. Dominic Akaatebai